So, my Mom has become a crazy coupon lady. She saves them and uses them to combine with sales and catalinas. Yesterday was a big day. 16 boxes of Post brand cereals and 10 Jose Ole Chimichangas for out of pocket cost of $15.06 and she came home with $15 in gift cards for Jewel. So, all of that for 6 cents. Phew!
Some of the cereal that she bought was Cocoa Pebbles. Cocoa Pebbles is a rice based cereal, so most would say, well sure Anthony, go ahead and eat that...no problem. But, since I'm allergric to so many things, Mom must read the ENTIRE label. The vegetable oil had a paranthesis next to it with (Coconut oil and palm oil) next to it. Hmm...Mom thought...and thought...and figured, even with the coconut oil, let's give it a shot. She gave me about four little pebbles to start. What was that? Enough for a bird...
So I begged for more...and she gave me 2/3 of a serving in a little container. Mom, don't take this away from me!! Mom watched my skin in hopes that I wouldn't break out in blotches like I did on Tuesday (from which we still have no clue as to why). I am happy to say that as of right now, no reaction to record! Hooray! I can have Cocoa Pebbles in small moderation as a treat!
All of this excitement during the March Madness excitement!



No comments:
Post a Comment