Back in the old days, Grandma C used to make lamb dinner for her family on Holy Saturday. It has become a little too hard for her to do that now, so this year, she decided to take us all out to Greektown for good lamb. Mom and Dad had grilled octopus, but Grandma didn't care. She was just glad to be down at the Greek Islands. Gram decided to do this this week instead of next because Uncle Paul, Auntie Stephanie, Megan, and Luke were in town. I had a great time! Most of the time I was pointing and waving down the table at Megan and Luke. I finally decided to eat some lamb once I got home!
We took a ride up to Gram's for a little bit more of a visit before Uncle Paul and Luke met Uncle Mikey at the Hawks game. Here I am playing ball with Luke. We were taking turns rolling it under the seat that Daddy was sitting in. Luke and Megan are such fun to play with!



No comments:
Post a Comment