Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Life Size Lite Brite





Mommy said that when she was little she and Uncle Mikey used to play with a toy called a Lite Brite. You poked holes with different colored pegs to make a picture. Today I played with a real life size one at the DuPage Children's Museum. It had a black light on around us and these neon colored (due to the effect of the black light) "pegs" that were about the size of candle sticks. I didn't care if I went to any other exhibit in the museum today. I had a ton of fun with this! I was able to pull the sticks out as well as put them back in!

I also played with fish, colored plastic, some water, and some spinning blocks. I had a lot of fun and am really glad we have a membership! I hope Mommy takes me back next week so I can enjoy it all over again.

No comments: