Thursday, April 2, 2009

My First Long Car Ride...Indianapolis!!

Wow, my past few days have been so busy, not to mention fun!! I had so many babysitters looking out for me. I went with my Grandma Chiodo and my Mommy to go visit Uncle Paul, Auntie Stephanie, Megan and Luke. We made it about 3 hours in the car before I fussed. I had a bottle and Mommy started driving again. We didn't even get to the next exit before I started screaming. Mommy had to get off again and Grandma Chiodo got in the backseat with me the rest of the way. Megan and Luke are the best playmates!! They kept putting my blanket back on me over and over again as I kicked it off! I watched Lukey play hockey and Megan and I took a nice walk around outside with Mommy. Auntie Stephanie spoils me. She bought me a little truck, a book called All God's Creatures, and two outfits. She also told Mommy that I need to be in size 4 diapers because the 3's are too tight on me. She went to buy me diapers too. What would I do without such a nice aunt?? :) Tuesday night we went to a Greek restaurant. Unfortunately, I didn't enjoy the saganaki too much because I had a flair up of my eczema. I was a bear! Mommy took me to the car and then Auntie Stephanie and Megan came and took over so Mommy could eat her dinner. Uncle Paul was a great walker. He walked me up and down and all around the house. I had a nice comfy seat on his arm. I liked being down there in Indianapolis. Even Auntie Stephanie's mom, Mrs. Frank came over to see me. She is so nice! She bought me some 24 month outfits. :) Auntie Stephanie thinks I'll be in them very soon!! We had the same experience on the way home as we did on the way down. I made it three hours and then I ate. We got back on the highway and I started screaming again! Mommy got off in Merriville so Grandma could hop in the back seat and keep me company until we got home. I have been relaxing and exercising at home the rest of the day. Thank you a million times Uncle Paul, Auntie Stephanie, Megan and Luke for letting me stay at your house the past two days! Auntie Stephanie, I'm sorry that I didn't take any pictures with you this time. :(

BubbleShare: Share photos - Easy Photo Sharing

No comments: