What a day! This morning, my Mommy was folding laundry. Daddy was working around the house and went in to the bedroom to help Mommy with the clothes. I was laying on the floor in the living room. Mommy told Daddy to go in the living room and make sure that I was ok. Daddy stuck his head out of the bedroom and told Mommy to look right away. Well...they saw me on my belly! I started out on my back as I usually do. I have been scooting around on my butt in order to get to where I want to go. I somehow worked myself enough to roll over. I ended up right by our mock fireplace and found my reflection in the glass! I was just quietly looking at my reflection! Mommy and Daddy were so proud yet so shocked! I have been working on this, but due to my big belly, it's been a little difficult to get all the way over on my belly!
Later in the day Mommy and I took a walk down to the baseball game. We brought the Flyers some good luck! We watched them hit a grand slam and blow St. Joe's out of the water. They won 5-1. Yay! Once we got back home, I was very tired. I ate my mixed grains and then fell alseep drinking my bottle. No bath again! Mommy needs to get that started earlier.



3 comments:
Dear Anthony - Congratulations on your big event! I bet you were surprised to find yourself on your tummy and pretty darn proud of yourself!!! I can't wait to see you roll over when you come by grandma and grandpa's house. See you Wednesday.
bunches of love and hugs and kisses,
grandma and grandpa
YAY ANTHONY!!!!!!! Pretty soon you'll be running around with Drew!
Way to go Anthony!!!!U are such a cutie.. I can't wait to someday meet u in person...
Post a Comment