Wednesday, April 8, 2009

I Really Never Thought This Day Would Come




When I go to sleep at night, I usually don't wake up again until morning. Tonight, I was sleeping about an hour, and I woke up. I don't want to tell my parents, but I'm really sad that Mommy is going back to work tomorrow. She is going in to get her lesson plans done and to see what her kids are up to so that she's ready and prepared for Monday morning. I know that her friends will take care of her at work and that her students miss her, but I'm her boy! I don't want her to leave! Daddy tells us it's just for a short time and we shouldn't be sad. I will be sooooo happy on that day in June when she's all mine again!

Today we took a walk on campus since it was pretty nice. We ended up in Daddy's office and I got to see everyone, even Abby! I helped Karlie type while Abby filed. We were a big help!

So...back to sleep I go. I pray tonight that these 9 weeks will go by quickly.

1 comment:

Karlie Cooper said...

I am so glad the little ones where so much help in the office. Anthony and Abby will have lots of experience on their resume from resLIFE :) Hope your Easter weekend was rejoicful and that your school days go by REALLY, REALLY fast.