![]() |
| Make a Smilebox slideshow |
Sorry family and friends that I have not blogged for a few days. My Daddy has been sick since Sunday and Mommy started the same sore throat business yesterday. I was pretty congested yesterday evening and early this morning. I am starting to feel better, but my parents wish they could say the same. It seems that lots of people around us aren't feeling so well. I wish this winter weather would go away!
Today my Daddy had to go buy Size 2 diapers because I officially am too big for the 1's. Mommy went through my drawers and started to put away some of the 0-3 clothes and washed the 3-6 clothes. I'm wearing a new onesie that's 3-9 months and a new sleeper that's 3-6 mos. Yesterday I wore my pal AJ's doggie outfit that was 6 mos. I keep growing! I'm glad to be getting big, but Mommy can't believe how fast it's happening!
Well, I've been busy sleeping today trying to stay well and not get Mommy and Daddy's bug. I need to get back to my zzzz's. Have a nice evening everyone. Thanks again to everyone who leaves me comments. I enjoy reading them!




No comments:
Post a Comment