Today Lewis was closed for a second day in a row because of the FREEZING temps! Most of Chicagoland again was shut down. Roads were tough to drive on and frankly, who would want to go out in that weather unless you really had to.
So...we stayed inside again today. We read my books, made a few puzzles, ate a mango, watched a cooking show on Food Network, watched Buddy's (Cake Boss') cooking show on TLC, and just chilled. Tonight Mom made a vegan cookie recipe that turned into a cake recipe that sort of was a "flop". She didn't have the evaporated cane sugar, so she used the agave syrup...but it was too liquidy to make cookies out of. She turned it into a cake.
Here I am with a piece of mango peel on my head. I figured it was close to the Mr. Potato Head glasses I always try to stick on my head, so why not give it a shot!



No comments:
Post a Comment