Friday night I fell asleep Skyping to Megan and Luke around ten to 7. I was up by 10 and not a happy camper. I got sick three times in all three rooms throughout the night. I had a fever and wasn't up to snuff.
Yesterday, I moped around and fell asleep on Daddy after lunch around 2. Grandma and Grandpa asked if they could come see me, and my mom said yes. So, they came down and ended up going to church with Mommy while Daddy stayed back with me as I slept.
I was up by the time they returned, and felt much better (and cooler). I gave Grandma her Valentine's Day present and played with my Duplos with Grandma.
Today, Mommy made me some vegan allergy-free chocolate chip cookies. Daddy and I think they are tasty!



1 comment:
Hi Anthony - You are my favorite little valentine! Thank you for the valentine treats.
The cookies mommy made look delicious! Please save 1 for grandpa and 1 for grandma, too.
I love "building bridges" and "making soup" with you and your duplos! Maybe you will be be an architect/chef!!
Be good for mommy and daddy.
bunches of love,
grandma
Post a Comment