I really love my Grandma and Grandpa. I enjoy having sleepovers at their house. Today when Mommy and Daddy came, we had lunch, played, took a walk, and then headed home. I was not a happy camper about leaving Grandma and Grandpa's house. I was so incredibly tired though that I fell asleep before we even hit Austin Ave. Mommy and Daddy took the long way home as the expressways were a mad house in the city at 3pm. I got a nice long nap in before arriving at home. Mommy gave me a bath to calm me down as my skin was a mess. I had a turkey burger and avocado for dinner and felt a bit better. I played with Mommy and Daddy and read some books with Mommy. Daddy helped me drink out of a big cup without a straw. I'm growing fast and there's no stopping me!
Friday, September 3, 2010
Spoiled at Grandma and Grandpa's
I really love my Grandma and Grandpa. I enjoy having sleepovers at their house. Today when Mommy and Daddy came, we had lunch, played, took a walk, and then headed home. I was not a happy camper about leaving Grandma and Grandpa's house. I was so incredibly tired though that I fell asleep before we even hit Austin Ave. Mommy and Daddy took the long way home as the expressways were a mad house in the city at 3pm. I got a nice long nap in before arriving at home. Mommy gave me a bath to calm me down as my skin was a mess. I had a turkey burger and avocado for dinner and felt a bit better. I played with Mommy and Daddy and read some books with Mommy. Daddy helped me drink out of a big cup without a straw. I'm growing fast and there's no stopping me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment