We did some shopping today and watched the Notre Dame game. Hooray for a win over the Boilermakers! Sorry, little Peter...but hooray Mark!! I listened to Daddy's Ipod for a few minutes during halftime.
Did I tell you I'm getting really good at my mealtime prayer and the sign of the cross? I sign father, son and holy really well. I also fold my hands properly. I say "Amen" loud and clear each time someone comes to the table with food and during all the right times during our prayer.
Mom did laundry and shifted my clothes today. We packed up AJ's last set of clothes, and moved in the fall/winter clothes. The crispness in the air made Mommy think it was time. Our Pumpkin Pie candle is burning brightly and college football on tv...Fall is most definately in the air.
I am working on singing the Chicago Bears fight song with my Mom. I can sing "Bears", "down", and "crown". Those of you who also know the song can probably hear me singing those words in your head. Mom videoed it, but I don't want her to share it with you until I get more of the words down.
I'm really concerned about having "more ice in there" right now, which in your language, translates to "I really want some more ice in my cup". I have to get going.



No comments:
Post a Comment