Here is a picture of my friend Drew and me in my wagon yesterday. Auntie Mandy started Grad School yesterday. She's also the grad assistant for Mr. DiMatteo and the softball team. So, when she goes to practice and class, Drew gets to hang out with Mommy and me at our place. We had a blast. Today I visited Daddy at work for awhile. I am getting better at standing around and walking with my walker/lawn mower "thingy". I run with that "thingy". It makes Mommy laugh!
Tuesday, September 1, 2009
September Already
Here is a picture of my friend Drew and me in my wagon yesterday. Auntie Mandy started Grad School yesterday. She's also the grad assistant for Mr. DiMatteo and the softball team. So, when she goes to practice and class, Drew gets to hang out with Mommy and me at our place. We had a blast. Today I visited Daddy at work for awhile. I am getting better at standing around and walking with my walker/lawn mower "thingy". I run with that "thingy". It makes Mommy laugh!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment