




A week ago today, we were in a much different condition here at home.
I was having difficulty breathing through the night, and ended up in the doctor's office, which turned into emergency care, being transported via ambulance to Hinsdale Hospital. I was then admitted through Monday afternoon.
I had quite a weekend.
I couldn't keep my oxygen levels up on my own and was having trouble breathing.
I was on oxygen, albuterol, an oral steroid, and Flovent.
Saturday, I was not myself, but by Sunday mid morning, Mom decided to get me moving to see if that would help.
Here I am making sure Nurse Tammy checked my oxygen levels and my pulse, to be sure I was still ok!
I had to check Turtle's too!
Upon my return home Monday, Mom continued my meds at home and now I'm only on Flovent. Doctor Renner said I'll be on Flovent for quite a while.
Now I have lots of restrictions and precautions to take. I can't be around animals for sure. I have lots of triggers that we are now aware of that I need to stay away from.
Whatever it takes to keep me healthy.
Mom and Dad had quite a scare.



No comments:
Post a Comment