Saturday, December 17, 2011

I'm 3!!

Here I am! Three years later! Can you believe it??

Today I had my favorite people over for my birthday dinner. :)



My Uncle Mikey and Tonya brought me a Buzz Light Year, a Curious George puzzle, Go Fish, and some AWESOME Legos with my ABC's on them!



My Grandma Ba and Grandma Schaefer came here early too. We played and even went to Jesus' house together.



We served Serelli's Beef and italian sausage from Stefaneli's for dinner and Daddy bought me another fabulous ALLERGY FREE cake from the Chicago Diner.



Here I am with my Uncle Mikey and Tonya!



Grandma and Grandpa brought me the COOLEST surprise!! They found Froggie!! He must have gone to visit them! My froggie pillow has been missing since I had the stomach flu a few weeks back. They found him and brought him tonight! ;)



I'm so blest to have my family. They are best gift in the whole world.

No comments: