Mommy and I like being home together. We find all kinds of fabulous places to go and things to do. Friday we went to a farm just down the road in Homer Glen. They had chickens! I thought it was so funny to watch these chickens run after the corn that kids were throwing at them to eat. We also bought a quince, some apples, some melrose peppers, strawberries, and my first REAL pumpkin! When we came back home, I helped Mommy clean it out so we could put Cookie Monster in. I wasn't so excited to get my hands dirty with the insides of the pumpkin, so I let her do that.
Yesterday was Homecoming Saturday here at Lewis. I played outside in the Kid Zone and learned great things about being healthy from the students in the College of Nursing and I played with a puzzle with the students in the College of Education. I got to see a real life small plane on the University Green too. Later in the day, we went to Mommy's alumni softball game. It was chilly, but I was dressed for the tundra, so I was just fine. I got to stand in the dugout with her for the last inning when Daddy had to go back to work. I kept saying "Go Bears! Go Bears!" Mommy tried to tell me that I should be saying "Go Flyers! Go Flyers!" but hey, Go Bears was close enough.
I will be cheering on our Bears tonight. Bear down!



No comments:
Post a Comment