Saturday, November 21, 2009

Anthony on His Two Feet

Here I am, truly walking for the first time. I have taken a few steps before, but as I told you last night, I took the plunge and actually went ahead and took a whole bunch of steps last night. I continued working on that today! Still not too sure I want to give up crawling completely. :)

6 comments:

Uncle Mike said...

Your Uncle is very proud! Way to go Anthony!!!

grandma and grandpa said...

Hi Anthony! YEAH!! What a great present for mommy's birthday! We can't wait to see you so you can show us how you can walk all by yourself! We're very proud of you!!
Love,
grandma & grandpa

Unknown said...

awww...so cute!! i love his lil breathing...he'll be running in no time ;)

Ms. Mullarney said...

Yeah Anthony! Good for you! Happy Thanksgiving Choudharys!

Liz said...

We have now watched this clip 20 times. AJ can't get enough.

Liz said...

So I'm sitting here on the computer and AJ walks over and says, "Baby walk. Agin." So we watched another 5 or 6 times.